Monday, August 9, 2010

Challenged to live different

This past week I had the wonderful opportunity to learn and grow at Gull Lake Ministries. God has blessed me and my family with this camp for the past three summers. We get to go with other families from our church, which gives me a great chance to hang out with my teenagers. The speakers for the week were both Godly men who have given their life to Christ and allow Him to direct their paths.
The teaching really challenged me to think differently about how I live, and exactly what I am doing here with my life and resources. God has blessed me with a wonderful family and a church full of teenagers that I absolutely love. However, I want to make sure that I am not missing out on the main reason why we are all here, and that is to praise Jesus Christ and share the Good News with all we come into contact with. I need to get back to that priority and I hope to help lead my youth in that endeavour also.

No comments: