Friday, August 22, 2008

Trip Report



This coming Sunday August 24th, the high school students will be giving their full mission report. All of the students have prepared what they are going to share, and we had the chance to practice after youth group on Wednesday night. Believe me, this is not something that you are going to want to miss. We will be doing the report during both services, 8:15 and 10:45, so whichever one fits better into your schedule is fine.

The message that I have prepared is entitled, "How do we get there from here?" I will be talking about how the students and all of us can stay close to God in a way that will change our lives. I am so excited about the opportunity to share and to have all of these great young people share their hearts with the congregation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids report brought back a lot of memories from my mission trip 30+ years ago...I would go back to John's Island, SC in a heart beat. After church I was speaking with Mark Shields and we were reminiscing about our trip.

Judy Gordon